Shitaya Kinzoku Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "The Company") will comply with all laws and regulations of the Government of Japan regarding the protection of personal information, and strive for the appropriate use and the protection of our customers' personal information.
About collection of personal information
The Company may collect personal information to the extent necessary in the following cases.
- During inquiries to the company
- When requesting services from the company
- When applying for employment at The Company
How we use your personal information
The Company will use the personal information collected from our customers for the following purposes.
- To contact the customer
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To provide services to customers
- To determine if an applicant is qualified for employment.
Providing personal information to Third Parties
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information obtained from customers to any third party, except in the following cases.
- When there is consent from the customer
- In the case of a request from a public institution such as the police, the court, or tax office in accordance with the law
- When required by law
Regarding disclosure, amendment, etc. of personal information
The Company will always promptly respond to customer requests within a reasonable range of time to disclose, ammend, or delete their own information.
Contact for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
Shitaya Kinzoku Co., Ltd. Administration Department